I was not able to publish what I did this year as I was working on a project at work that took most of my time. From June until August I was working seven days a week 12-18 hours a day and that didn't leave me any free time to enjoy the garden.
This year I put in a tomato plant, but, for some reason the fruit started to rot as soon as it ripened and all I got were three tomatoes. I eventually took out the plant. Next year I may work with a cherry tomato plant. The other problem plant was the dill. There was some critter that stripped each and every stalk of the leaves and seed heads.
When I get some spare time I will take a few photos of what did work (Sage and Rosemary had a great year).